Office of the City Administrator
- Office of Short Term Rentals
- Successfully signed and renewed the 2015 Community Benefit Agreements
- Press Release on calling 311 or 911
- Successfully signed Community Benefit Agreements with six companies and convened the Central Market and Tenderloin Area Citizens Advisory Committee.
- SFHA Re-Envisioning - Executive Summary Translations
- CA Prepares for Court Ruling on Prop 8
- SF Training Volunteers in Preparation of Prop 8 Decision
- Invest in Neighborhoods: Co-Chaired the Invest in Neighborhoods program to identify and provide much needed resources to our communities.
- Moscone Expansion: Moved forward the architectural and design phase of Moscone expansion.
- Local Hire: In addition to implementing the first year of the Local Hire ordinance and surpassing our goal, we oversaw the selection of a new CityBuild Director.